Mind of Madie

Logic, I have some but you wouldn't see it as terribly logical, at least most others don't anyway.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm done with this!

It has been a wee bit since I last posted but I do hope you'll forgive me.
Usually SPS never gets snow days while everyone else on the face of this planet is getting them like crazy, well last week we had 4 snow days count them, 4! At the end of them I was getting a little anxious to go back. I didn't get bored until Sunday night though! Tuesday when it happened my mom needed things from Wal-Mart so we went and go some things, we got stuck coming out of the apartment so me and this super nice guy got us unstuck, then an old guy got stuck at Wal-Mart and I helped him too. It was so cold that it hurt! Then Wednesday I went to Emily's house for a few hours and then she spent the night at  my house and we went to Cielito Lindo (most likely spelled wrong) where we got stuck for a second time! And I mean STUCK! We were digging and pushing, mean while there is this person sitting in their nice warm truck just staring at us, ohhhh I wanted to beat them up! But then we finally got unstuck again. As a reward my mom bought us all Andy's! Then Thursday I went to my dads where me and my sister and 3 of my brothers built a sledding track! FUN! It was great, and COLD! Is it just me or does it seem like snow brings cold!? Well then Friday I went to Hong Kong Inn with Amy and Korrissa, where I fell in the parking lot and my pants were wet the rest of the night! Ugh! Then we went bowling where I lost the first game with 49 and got second in the other game with 65, notice I suck at bowling! Then we went home, and on the way home my mom bought me and my sister Stake n Shake milkshakes! Yum! Then on Saturday I went to Amy's house where we played in the snow and made the BEST snowman ever known to anyone named Mo. This picture is of the BEST
snowman MO! Then on Sunday I spent the day with Cheryl, and we went to church and her house and then
she took me home. So that was my snow week! So Monday I was ready for school. Then today, Wednesday my mom tells me we have no school to shut off my alarm, I was happy to sleep but mad for no school! Ugh, so I am done with snow days and think they need to stop! Well thanks for reading if you made it this far. Have a great day! Bye! o_0

1 comment:

  1. a) nice snowman!
    b) i could totally see you just turning red and wailing ont he guy in the truck:) jaja

    ReplyDelete