Mind of Madie

Logic, I have some but you wouldn't see it as terribly logical, at least most others don't anyway.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The pictures are kinda gross online!

Tuesday my sister noticed this thing on the back of her leg, she said it itched and that she thought she had a bug bite, well this thing looked different from a bug bite. The next morning my dad and stepmom took her to urgent care to have it looked at, the doctor gave her pain medicine and itching medicine and said that it would get worse over the next two weeks and it if didn't get better after that to come back. TWO WEEKS!?! Really! Well last night, Saturday night, we went to the ER because it had been a few days and it was looking worse and we didn't like the fact that the doc didn't give her antibiotics....so we went back. I didn't go to the first hospital visit but I went to the second, and it was great! There was a fish tank in the waiting room and it had characters from Finding Nemo! It was awesome, what was unawesome was the fact that we were in the waiting area where they get you in quicker and yet we still waited an hour! Okay so tell me if I am wrong, but its an ER people who go there need help quicker than just a doctors office so shouldn't they go faster...? Well finally were in the room and it was so funny! My dad hid the mouse and put this price check thing there and took some gloves and gauze! We were all cracking up! The lady who did the registration was named Jandy and I loved her name! But that poor lady had to go through my families weridness! It was great! Well I am glad we got a second opinion because this doc gave her antibiotics, pain medicine, itching creme and some other medicine and asked about a tetanus shot! She was on top of things! Well today, the day after, her bite looks way BETTER! Back to my story though, after we got the prescriptions we had to go to Walgreens to get them filled, and that was a fun place! I look like my mom and act like my dad, meaning more or less that I am crazy! Well the wait was suppose to be like 45 minutes! But ended up being like 20, haha. Maybe its because how crazy we were in the store. My dad and mom and stepmom and I and my sister were just walking around the store and playing with EVERYTHING and being super rambunctious! It was great. Well that was my Saturday night, my Sunday has been boring so no need to waste your time! So see ya! Thanks for reading!(:
*Did you know: Brown Recluse venom is more poisonous than the venom of a Rattle Snake? True story!*

2 comments: