Mind of Madie

Logic, I have some but you wouldn't see it as terribly logical, at least most others don't anyway.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Justin Bieber!

Today 17 years ago Justin Bieber was born! I know what you are thinking if you don't like Bieber, well actually I don't because I can't read minds, but I used to be exactly like you, I didn't just not like the kid, I hated him! I would listen to my friend Moriah's Ipod and pretend to be shooting him with this gun game, yikes! But then after hearing him EVERYWHERE and hear about him from EVERYONE I did in fact become a Bielieber or devlop Bieber Fever, or what ever little saying you want to call it. At first I only liked his music and thought he was a little girl, but then again my opinion changed! I know love him and his music both! He, from what I hear and what was in his movie, is a GREAT kid! I know have 3 apps on my phone that are Bieber apps and he was my wall paper for a while and also I am devoting a blog post to him on his birthday! Fan! Bielieber! Bieber Fever! All me now. Even if you do not like Bieber or are a Bieber hater I do encourage you to check him out! You might just become a fan! Well I won't bore you anymore with my Bieber post. Go see his movie! You'll love it! Bye(:
Happy 17th Birthday Justin Drew Bieber!!(:

2 comments: