Mind of Madie

Logic, I have some but you wouldn't see it as terribly logical, at least most others don't anyway.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gleek much? Oh yeah!(:

Did you watch Glee last night? If you didn't well I do in fact think that you missed out greatly!They sang songs that they wrote! Rachael sang one at the beginning that went like this "You've only got one egg, thats not enough to make and omelet" its called only child! Remember when she sang my headband, hahaha! Then she wrote one called Get It Right and wow wow wow wow that one was very good, it was also one they sang at regionals! Then Puck sang a song that he wrote for Lauren, he sang it becasue Fat Bottom Girls offended her, that song was called Big A$$......Heart, it was a cute song. Then Mercedes wrote one and sang it, and I did love it, it was called Hell No. Santana wrote one for Sam and it was called Trouty Mouth, here is a little of that one "Gupy face, trouty mouth, froggy lips" I loved that one, my mom and I kept singing it! I want all of those songs on my mp3! Well also on Glee Kurt gets a solo and a man, weirdo combo but it happened. Quinn was also more of a jerk than ever to Racheal bu that caused that great song she wrote so it all worked out in the end! They ended up with a **** at regionals, I didn't want to give it away for those of you who didn't watch! Ha there is this kid looking up how to solve a rubix cube! Ha, sorry random, and not Glee related. My mom cried a couple of times too, about Glee, it was funny! Well that is really all I can tell you about Glee without giving stuff away (: So if you still haven't seen Burlesque, get on that! You will love one part lots, the cookie part as I call it, it's great! So I had to write this English paper and then after I wrote it I realized I did it wrong, not only after I wrote it but after I turned it in too! Gah, I hope I don't do too bad on it! Do you ever wake up and your tongue feel like a dry sponge? Well in the past two days that has happened five times to me! Annoying! Well anyway I am going to stop writing now so have a good day!(:

1 comment: