Mind of Madie

Logic, I have some but you wouldn't see it as terribly logical, at least most others don't anyway.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A meandering, blantanly uninteresting online diary that gives the author the illusion that people are unterested in their stupid, pathetic lives.

Did you know there is 98% less fat in reading a blog than watching a TV? Did you know I just made that up? Did you know you can start a fire with ice? Did you know that, that is a fact? Truthfully you don't know which one is true or false, other than the fact that I just told, well anyways welcome to my blog, in which I hope you read faithfully!
Down to the real news, there is none, not from me anyway. So I will tell you other random stuff about my spring-break so far!
Day 1, Saturday: I worked for my grandpa from 8am to 5pm! Blech! Then I hung out with my mom and my sister until we all were too tired to stay awake and we went to bed.
Day 2, Sunday: Worked from 8am to 3pm, then came home. I drove home, I have my license! I have had it for 4 months and 1 day! Yay! Well then we got home, then me and Chelsea, my sister, went to see Beastly, good movie, but there was something wrong with my eye! It was swollen! I guess I got something in it while working for my grandpa, oh well! I kept my sunglasses on the whole time we were at the movies, my eye is normal now!
Day 3, Monday: My grandma came over with her dog, named Idgy, 2.6 pounds, teacup chawawa (<-- wrong spelling!). The dog loved my and scratched me all up, oh well, I love that dog. Then we went to my grandma's house for dinner, good stuff too! Then we went home and that was that day!
Day 4, Tuesday: Went to Michelle's house for a fantastic gleepover, which is where you watch Glee at a sleepover! Fun! We still didn't get finished and it was our second one! Geeze!
Day 5, Wednesday: Went to my dads house, still at my dads house. We had church that night which is where we helped with the Splice spring break party! That was pretty fun.
Day 6, Thursday: Nothing! Blah! Blech! Ugh!
Day7, Friday(Tomorrow): Going to Encounter with a friend and her church, don't know what that will be like.
Day 8, Saturday(Two Tomorrows away): Still at Encounter.
Day 9, Sunday(Three Tomorrows away): Come home from Encounter and hang out with my lovely mom!
That is my spring-break all mapped out in a form that Mr. Tate would approve of! Well I have messages to reply to and people to tweet and facebooks to stock, jk, so I will be done blogging now. See ya! Have a great spring-break!(:

2 comments:

  1. haha, i love how you spelled chawawa (i dont even know how to) and we need to plan another gleepover!

    ReplyDelete