Mind of Madie

Logic, I have some but you wouldn't see it as terribly logical, at least most others don't anyway.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Its a passion, an emotion, its a fashion Burlesque!

Saturday night my friend Emily came over and we went to Huruno, where we had sushi! Yum! If you haven't tried some, do so! I don't mean the whole raw fish I mean the roll stuff, I won't eat the other stuff, no way! Well my mom, Emily and I got soy sauce like ALL over the table, on accident of coarse! It was great. Well then we went home, to my house and we watched Burlesque, which is an awesome movie! I recommend that you get to watching that one! I loved it so much that Sunday I went out with my mom and we bought the movie and the soundtrack, and I am currently listening to it now! If you love Cher, like moi and you are a fan of Christina Agulara (spelled wrong?) and like Stanley Tucci and that James guy from Twilight well then there is a movie for you! Burlesque! And even if you don't like those people well there is a movie for you too! Burlesque! Ha wait that was the same movie! Ha yeah I did that on purpose, haha! Would you like to know my favorite songs from the movie? Well I am glad you said yes because here they go 1. You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me 2. Express 3. Show Me How You Burlesque 4. Bound To You 5. Somethings Got A Hold On Me yep those are my top 5 out of 10, they are great, well you should watch it, and if you do and don't like it, don't blame me I don't know what movies you like;) Well ta ta for now or ttfn! (:

2 comments: