Mind of Madie

Logic, I have some but you wouldn't see it as terribly logical, at least most others don't anyway.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Annoying Girl! Be Quiet!

Imagine its 7:06am and you are in your school library on the computer, and there are other people in the library too, then there is this one girl in the library who apparently doesn't know that you have to be quiet in the library.
At first she was checking out books and obviously annoying the libriaian and then stamped herself with the stamp they put in the books, wow seriously. T
hen she proceeds to start telling a story, went something like this, "my dad was so drunk this morning that he gave me 5 more dollars and forgot that he gave me 10 yesterday." *libraian does annoyed little laugh* *annoying girl gets out her wallet* "I still have 11 dollars left!" *enters someone she knows* then they start talking just as loud as before, one is quiet but annoying girl is still so loud. *exit annoying girl and friend*
I am glad they are gone.
Sorry but I had to blog about that, it was annoying, so I did.
More importantly though I am rereading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, which if you have not read it, do so!
I forgot how much I loved it, its fantastic!
Nothing exciting has hapened to me lately except I have decided to quit school and join the zoo, no I am only kidding really I have decided to quit and become a comedian, no just kidding again, I am staying in school.
Well since I have nothing else to say and the annoying girl has shut up I will leave you. Bye! (:

3 comments:

  1. I think I know who your talking about, haha:)Harry Potter FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should join the zoo :) It would be nice to have a cow to see at the zoo haha ily

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I'd transform into my wow self if I joined the zoo ;)

    ReplyDelete