Mind of Madie

Logic, I have some but you wouldn't see it as terribly logical, at least most others don't anyway.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

moderoB!

Bonjour, I am a wee bit bored so I thought I would just write a little on here, yes I do know I have already posted today, but I don't give a care, I will post again. I have had a pretty much boring day, even though I am still not even ready to go back to school. We got a dart board, and I suck. Since I am bored I am going to open a new tab and type random pictures in on google and what I think is funny that pops up, I just might share. *opening new tab*
I happen to like turtles a very lot and this came up so I am sharing like I said I would.
I thought I would give you the definition, since it came up too.
Ok so the random pictures bore me, and I didn't even really find good ones, so what I will do now is I will tell you why I started a blog.
I started a blog because I talk way too much for one person to hear on their own so I thought hey blogging must be good for the soul so here I am blogging away and I can't honestly say my soul is any better, but hey what ever blogging does make me less bored and I am not talking anyones ear off except yours, and I am not really talking so you see win win:) since that didn't take up as much as I thought I will share one of my favorite, well newly favorite songs with you.

Yes I do know this is not the original version but it made the song better like this and also I hate the beatles so there I have said it I am in hate of the iconic band. But there is one of the best songs in my opinion, also by the only show worth watching, also in my opinion.
I will share the poster of my favorite movie and the poster of a close second and third.
Favorite!
 Second! I love Queen Latifah!
Third! Oh its great!

One last thing I guess before I take my boredom elsewhere, I am going to show you who my favorite two actors are, well one actor and one actress that is.
Taylor Lautner! So cute! Love Him!
Queen Latifah! I love her! So funny! 
Well now I am going to go do something else now, so I will post later! Ok well TataForNow. TalkToYouLater! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment