Mind of Madie

Logic, I have some but you wouldn't see it as terribly logical, at least most others don't anyway.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ba ba baba ba Basketball Game! (:

My brother Payden had his first Upwards  basketball game today and his team, The Bears, tied the other team, The Sharks, 16 to 16, but since Payden was on The Bears I say they won (: Yesterday before Jake and I went to bed we made signs that said Payden # 23 to hold up at the game, they made Payden nervous.(: Upwards has so many weird rules but I love their program because it goes through Church to do it. While he was playing he got the ball passed to him and started to shoot in the wrong basket, oh it was so cute! But then he got it down to the right one. The game was all in all good, expect for those two ball hogs. The ref for the game was my old principal from the first grade! Wow flashback right! After the game I ran over to him and said hi and told him who I was and I think he may have remembered me, or he may have been just saying he did, but wow it was great to see him, like wow. He was a fantastic principal and when he left, oh what a sad day! Then when we got home Payden and I went outside with his basketball and practiced because Payden is still new to the whole thing. We practiced for maybe 30 minutes then came inside. Even just the short amount of time we were out there I totally saw improvement. I have a stopped up nose, so I sound stupid and its hard to breath so I think I will get off this blog and do something else. See ya! (:
















 That is Payden, on a day when his hair was still long I did it that way for fun (:

No comments:

Post a Comment