Mind of Madie

Logic, I have some but you wouldn't see it as terribly logical, at least most others don't anyway.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Super Fly! (:

Top of the morning ya! I thought that a picture of a top hat would be a very nice special touch. Well it's the
second day back at school today and let me tell you, that doesn't make me any happier about being back. I almost had a repeat last night of Monday night, and you are proably wondering, well what would you be reapeating, so I will tell you in a new sentence. I couldn't fall asleep for the life of me. When I finally fell asleep it was WELL after 1am and then when my mom's alarm went off at 4:44am, which is just weird, who puts their alarm at a weird number like that, well my mom thats who. So then I was lating there waiting for my alarm to go off and fell back asleep at like 5am and then my alarm went off at 6:30am and up I got. I was so tired getting ready, like so tired. So yesterday at school my friend Marissa told me, "you're turning into such a girl." I said in reply, "I am a girl, when wasn't I a girl?" Well I know what she meant that I used to be a tomboy and now I am no more.
I used to be more of the Amanda Bynes in Shes The Man, type girl, minus the soccer, not my thing, picture a basketball where her soccer ball is. But now instead of being that I am way more like the picture to the left, girly. I am still not sure for sure but I think I like the one one the left better than the me that used to be on the right, but I'll leave you to decide for yourself. Yesterday in endeavor was when that happened, so we were talking in endeavor, with Miss West, bad idea. We talked the whole class pretty much, wait no, the whole class. We happened to be big chatter boxes,
which in Miss West's endeavor, not a good thing. But what can I say we love to talk, a lot, and then some. So we will most likely get seperated next endeavor, which makes me super unhappy! She should give us a break seeing how we just got back from our winter one. Too bad our break didn't
look like the picture on the left it was way less white. Well I have one last thing to blog about, because I can't get it out of my mind no matter how many other things I think about I cannot get it out of my mind, at all. That would be my trip to Brooklyn over Spring Break, I am so ready becasue I will be going to  a Broadway show and staying with my cousin Amy. Brooklyn is all that is on my brain! No sleep till.....Brooklyn! Oh man I am so ready. Well I have to look up what shows will be playing now so I am not watching something that I don't want to, so I will say adjö! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment