Mind of Madie

Logic, I have some but you wouldn't see it as terribly logical, at least most others don't anyway.

Friday, December 17, 2010

89% What?!?

8 days. Monday was my last post and I wish I could tell you about all this super amazing exciting awesome super fantastic things that did or might have happened but I would be lying, this week my life has been below average, or below my average that is. Only 3 more days of school this year, not including today. I am so very ready for a break, I mean yes I do in fact love school but I just like anyone needs a break sometimes. Tuesday I had an orchestra concert and tht went pretty well except for the annoying auction that took an awful amount of time, horrible. I have something to admit to my almost non-existant blog readers, I like orchestra, I always have said I hate it but I find it easier to say I hate it rather than like it because I suck at it, but truth be told I do like it, almost a lot. There confession made, don't tell anyone please, as if like you could. Wednesday there was a debate Christmas party, but no I didn't go, I'm really not even in debate, I went to church and there we sang and played a game and then we watched A Charlie Brown Christmas, which is a fabulous movie, everyone should watch that even if you've seen it 6 billion times, lets make that 6 billion and 1 this year ;) Thursday I felt like crap for most the morning but then I got better and didn't feel like crap. I didn't do much of anything after school either. Friday, that being today and it only being 7:33am, I don't know much of what I'm doing except going to my goat's house, aka Emily. (: Saturday you should sto pby the food court door of the mall and donate some money because I will be there ringing bells. Well this has been another blog post by Madie so I will say my goodbyes and leave this place, Goodbye *said in a robot accent* (:

1 comment:

  1. i feel the same way about orchestra! i always murmur my love for it then quickly change the topic because i feel like {such} a dork in admmitting it... glad im not alone :)

    ReplyDelete