Mind of Madie

Logic, I have some but you wouldn't see it as terribly logical, at least most others don't anyway.

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Cow Ranway with the Spoon into a new year! (:

Okay Flog Bollowers its 12:50am on 1-1-11 so its the new year so in now I say Happy New Year, fresh starts for everyone! Okay since I don't have a lot of time I will just tell you about my New Years Eve then you can be on your way and I will sceedattle on mine. I went to a church thing where it was survivor night, we played some funsies games and my team sad like got last place, although on the last activity we got done 10 minutes earlier than everyone else so go us! But in the end we tied with 3 other teams with 8 and the winning team got 10 points, dang it. But then it was time for the Tribal Council to vote for survivor of the night, so we're sitting there and my name is called and I am like what, ok one vote for me, then I got like 5 other votes, so I won and I got a Andy's gift card! WOOOHOOO! Ha so then I came home and danced my hinny off with my duet partner Josh or Mr. Funky! We almost beat every duet score except 1, gah so hard to do! But then we have this tradition where we all put sprite in our champagne glasses and toast and drink at 12am, so we did that, and now my parents are getting ready for bed, and I am going to watch TV and fall asleep even though my eyes are like this () () wide awake. So I am signing off with saying Goodbye to 2010, it was   ____ fantastic, and Hello to 2011 it shall  be even better!! :)

2 comments:

  1. yes it shall darling, especially since we WILL hang out more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that an order or a request? I agree either way though.

    ReplyDelete