Mind of Madie

Logic, I have some but you wouldn't see it as terribly logical, at least most others don't anyway.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Made in Brazil?

For all you bloggers, love your brothers, because in all truth their are amazing! I have five and I love every one of them. Today I woke up at 8:45am and I ate breakfast and watched TV until 1pm and then my dad and stepmom decided lets go out and look around at flea markets and then we can go to Wal-Mart. So I got ready to go and so did everyone else and we ended up leaving at about 3pm. We went to three different flea markets and then to Wal-Mart. At the second one we went to my brothers and I got an awesome idea. We found a both with a big table and chairs and we sat down in them and got a blank look on our faces and then a guy walked by and just stared at us, ok if you have ever been in a awkward moment then you know what I'm talking about, this guy just looked at us, and it was the most awkward thing in the world, so awkward we had to laugh. The rest of the time we were at that one, we spent the rest of the time there hiding in open places and trying to act like manic-ans and hiding from my parents. Ha. Then the last place we went to there was a line of chairs and so we sat in a line in them and these three girls walked by, the first two completely ignored us and then the third one looks over and jumps a little and says ahh that scared me a little and then said look, they look real and then my little brother goes, thats because we are, ha so then all of us crack up and get up and the one girl goes, that was awesome! It was the best thing ever, the rest of our time there we did the same thing but none of the other things were as great as the one girl, so thank you random girl in the flea market, you made my day. Then at Wal-Mart there was this black full of awesome check out lady and she was standing there checking people out and whistling Christmas songs, and immediately when I saw and heard her I thought of Hailey so I blogged it, but I published this first so I had to come back and edit, so now I return you to regular programming. (:  So that is pretty much how my day went, after all that I came home made dinner and now am writing this, but now I have to say a bientot and go play poker with my brothers. Au revoir! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment