Mind of Madie

Logic, I have some but you wouldn't see it as terribly logical, at least most others don't anyway.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"Funny when your dead how people start listening." (:

I didn't get to post yesterday because I couldn't get to a computer so this post right here is going to count as yesterday, the day before and today's all wrapped up in one, okay good. Monday my sister went home early from school because she "got sick" and that is what she says when she just wants to go home so who knows if she really got sick or if it was code, I sure don't know, but then she was going to come get me after school so I didn't have to walk home, so I was walking out to this green bench with my friend Marissa, and we sit and talk at this green bench like EVERYDAY after school so I just say its ours, well there was this guy on our bench, I mean really who does that just sit on someone elses bench, gosh people these days, but anyway, I started to run towards him and didn't think I yelled loud enough for him to hear, but I did and said get off my bench! and  then he got up and left, I was just kidding but the fact that he got up and left and what it looked like when I did this made it sooo funny! Then I got in the car with my sister and we had to wait for Paige, so when we saw her come out of the school I rolled down my window and started yelling run run run run run run run run really annoying like, the word itself is annoying but more so in repition. So then we had to go to Wal-Mart and so we took off and we were yelling things at people out the window and dancing like crazy. So the last note worthy thing that happened yesterday was that when I was driving my sister and Paige started to do a Chinese fire drill and I didn't know but then I saw them out of the car so I drove off across the street, my sister was half in and half out of the car and Paige well she had to run across the street to get back in the car. Ha it was great. That was all Monday. Now Tuesday, yesterday, was not so eventful what so ever, Glee is on, on Tuesdays but I wasn't going to get to watch it so I decided I would go to the movies with my sister and Amber, we went to see Easy A in which I have already seen but I loved it I went again, if you haven't seen that movie put it on you movies to see. Well that is more or less all i did yesterday. Now for today the only thing that has happend is I was suppose to wear black for orchestra pictures and I went off and forgot, go me right, gah! Well I don't know what I am goint to do about but I will see, hopefully my sister can be my saviour. Well as for you guys its time for me to say, Unhello! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment