Mind of Madie

Logic, I have some but you wouldn't see it as terribly logical, at least most others don't anyway.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Candy Drills (:

So I haven't posted in a while, well actually only 2 days but that is only because my mom doesn't have internet at her house, which yes, yes that does suck. So lets go over my Saturday. I went to the Christmas parade with my sister and we met my dad and stepmom and one of our brothers there, my sister and I got there at like 12:20 because my dad said he'd be there at 12:30 and also so we could get a spot for my brother to be able to get candy. When we got out of the car it wasn't that cold, maybe becuase we were in a parking garage or maybe because the sun was OUT but when we got to the spot we were going to stand at the parade it cooled down so fast, oh my gosh, it got so cold that I couldn't feel my legs. At about 1:25 my mom texts me and says that she is down with her classes so we can come get her at anytime, I was so ready to go and stop freezing, so I told my dad we were going to leave soon. Before the parade started I was making my brother do candy drills that way when candy was thrown he would be ready to catch and eat. At 1:37 we left to go get my mom. My sister had BLUE lips and my BODY was NUMB! None of us really wanted to go but my dad thought that we must go that it had to happen, well we were frozen as a result. Haha. Well then later on Saturday I went to see a movie with one of my best friends named Amy and we went to see Harry Potter 7, which if you haven't it GO SEE IT! It was great, the only thing I did not like about it at all was all the snake action, I am so afraid of snakes that anytime one came up on the screen that I freaked and covered my eyes. Pretty scary but Amy thought it was funny because she kept laughing. Oh well. Now Sunday I went out to lunch with my mom and sister and papa and marsha which was great. While we were there someone was trying to get my attention beside me because they knew who I was and were old friends of my dads. So I got to see Cim and her husband James and Dorthy, even though you don't even know who they are I thought it'd be nice to mention them. Ha well that was my weekend in a tiny nutshell. Glad we had this time together, ha that was lame, oh well, I will talk to you, post to you, type to you, get back to you, whatever else later! Unhello!

No comments:

Post a Comment