Mind of Madie

Logic, I have some but you wouldn't see it as terribly logical, at least most others don't anyway.

Friday, December 10, 2010

I thought you might wanna put all of out of our misery and shave off that Chia Pet (:

Yesterday I went to the Nativity Scene at the fair grounds, and yes it was very hard to see and yes it was a little boring but unlike two of my brothers I stayed awake for the whole thing, Even with being bored I paid attention, and yes I did already know the true meaning of Christmas and why we have it but it was a great refresher and so great to see it in action. If you don't know the real reason we have Christmas, look into it, it would be a great thing to know the truth about.
That was the main thing I did yester except I became a panda, you probably think I'm crazy or maybe you believe me and are thinking DUDE PICTURES ha but no I didn't become a full out looking like a panda thing, I just "act" like one. I am not saying I started eating bamboo because really that is wow gross, but what I am saying is that I would take things from people throw them on the ground and then say panda, now you might be thinking, well I've never seen a panda do that, but really in all honesty what have you seen a panda do, plus I am a different kond of panda than you more than likely know. But that is the only other truly note-worthy thing about my day yesterday.
Now today has been a mild day. I had a super fun french 2 class but then when is my french 2 class boring, wait why would I ask you when is it boring, not like your in there. Anyway now I am in my last class of the day, which happens to be debate, in which I quit so I am not in St. Louis with the squad, which reminds me, GOOD LUCK!! ok now back to being in this class, I just watched Glee and oh boy yet another beloved episode, and I know love love love Sue and Bieste even MORE! But school is over in about 50 minutes so I am going to play games, so I'll blog more some other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment